- Open Access
Erratum to: Population movement can sustain STI prevalence in remote Australian indigenous communities
© Hui et al.; licensee BioMed Central Ltd. 2014
- Received: 13 February 2014
- Accepted: 14 February 2014
- Published: 19 February 2014
The original article was published in BMC Infectious Diseases 2013 13:188
After the publication of this article  it came to our attention that there is a misspelling of one of the authors’ names. The author appearing in the original article as David J Philip should be David J Philp.
- Hui BB, Gray RT, Wilson DP, et al: Population movement can sustain STI prevalence in remote Australian indigenous communities. BMC Infect Dis. 2013, 13: 188-10.1186/1471-2334-13-188.View ArticlePubMedPubMed CentralGoogle Scholar
- The pre-publication history for this paper can be accessed here:http://www.biomedcentral.com/1471-2334/14/86/prepub
This article is published under license to BioMed Central Ltd. This is an Open Access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited. The Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication waiver (http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/) applies to the data made available in this article, unless otherwise stated.