- Open Access
- Open Peer Review
Erratum to: Evaluation of the clinical value of ELISA based on MPT64 antibody aptamer for serological diagnosis of pulmonary tuberculosis
- Changtai Zhu†1, 2,
- Jinming Liu†3,
- Yang Ling1,
- Hua Yang2,
- Zhonghua Liu2,
- Ruijuan Zheng2,
- Lianhua Qin2, 4Email author and
- Zhongyi Hu2, 4Email author
© Zhu et al.; licensee BioMed Central Ltd. 2013
- Received: 24 May 2013
- Accepted: 30 August 2013
- Published: 3 September 2013
The original article was published in BMC Infectious Diseases 2012 12:96
ssDNA pools 5′-GGGAGCTCAGAATAAACGCTCAA-AN35- CGACATGAGGCCCGGATC-3′ and reverse primer 5′-Biotin-TTCGACATGAGGCCCGGATC-3′ were reported incorrectly in the original version .
These have been corrected to ssDNA pools 5′-GGGAGCTCAGAATAAACGCTCAA-N35-TTCGACATGAGGCCCGGATC-3′ and reverse primer, which was complementary to the 3′ flanking sequence of the library template, 5′-Biotin-GATCCGGGCCTCATGTCGAA-3′.
This revision only corrects the description of ssDNA pools and reverse primer, which were incorrectly transcribed in the original manuscript, and has no effect on the results and conclusions of the original article .
- Zhu C, Liu J, Yang L, Yang H, Liu Z, Zheng R, Qin L, Hu Z: Evaluation of the clinical value of ELISA based on MPT64 antibody aptamer for serological diagnosis of pulmonary tuberculosis. BMC Infect Dis. 2012, 12: 96-10.1186/1471-2334-12-96.View ArticlePubMedPubMed CentralGoogle Scholar
- The pre-publication history for this paper can be accessed here:http://www.biomedcentral.com/1471-2334/13/410/prepub
This article is published under license to BioMed Central Ltd. This is an Open Access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.