- Open Access
Erratum to: EVOTECH®endoscope cleaner and reprocessor (ECR) simulated-use and clinical-use evaluation of cleaning efficacy
© Alfa et al; licensee BioMed Central Ltd. 2010
- Received: 29 September 2010
- Accepted: 4 October 2010
- Published: 4 October 2010
The original article was published in BMC Infectious Diseases 2010 10:200
The original submission of this manuscript included a citation of one of the authors' patents . During the review process, we were alerted to the existence of another relevant patent. As is the norm, it was our intention that all references to any patents should be removed from the manuscript and replaced by the relevant original peer reviewed research. Unfortunately, the authors were not asked to do this and the manuscript was inadvertently published with the patent citation included.
In the interests of fairness, we cite the other patent in question in this Correction .
We fully acknowledge that this was an editorial error and apologize to the authors and reviewers for any inconvenience this has caused them.
- Alfa MJ, DeGagne P, Olson N, Fatima I: EVOTECH® endoscope cleaner and reprocessor (ECR) simulated-use and clinical-use evaluation of cleaning efficacy. BMC Infectious Diseases. 2010, 10: 200-10.1186/1471-2334-10-200.View ArticlePubMedPubMed CentralGoogle Scholar
- Muscarella LF, Weber FEJ: Method for determining the efficacy of a decontamination procedure. 2002, US Patent 6,428,746Google Scholar
- The pre-publication history for this paper can be accessed here:http://www.biomedcentral.com/1471-2334/10/291/prepub
This article is published under license to BioMed Central Ltd. This is an Open Access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.